Oil and chemical spillage prevention and control
Businesses that use or store fuel, oil and chemicals on-site have to prevent spills and introduce preventative measures by law. Spill risk management can include spill prevention, response equipment and onsite training.
Our preferred supplier, Fosse Liquitrol* is one of the leading UK manufacturers of spillage prevention and control products. It has over 500 products, providing solutions for oil and chemical spills across all industry sectors. From chemical spills in a lab to oil spills into waterways, Fosse Liquitrol can provide a complete solution for all of your spill control needs.
*Members of the Sorbent Manufacturers Group of the British Safety Industry Federation and an ISO 9001:200 registered company
Fosse Liquitrol products include:
- Absorbents – maintenance, oil only and chemical absorbents presented as socks, pads, perforated rolls, booms and granules provide comprehensive solutions to spills.
- Spill kits – Fosse Liquitrol offer a versatile range of spill kits to suit all requirements from small, portable kits through to large wheeled lockers. Each spill kit contains everything you need to safely and effectively clean up any spill.
- Secondary containment – bunded equipment for the storage and handling of containers of oil and chemicals to meet control of pollution regulations and best practice.
- Drain protection – equipment for preventing the flow of polluted liquids through the drainage system to controlled waters.
- Bunded tanks – storage tanks with two skins to allow for the storage of fuels and other chemicals within legal requirements, but without the need for a separate bund.
- External bunded drum stores – steel bunded units to store 205 litre drums or IBC spill pallets in compliance with legal requirements.
- Accredited spill response training – on-site training course for first responders to provide awareness, basic know-how, techniques to prevent spills and to safely use sorbent products to recover the spilled liquid.
Your special offer
As an Allianz customer you can:
- get a FREE spill risk site assessment and access to a team of specialists for guidance and advice
- receive a discount of 10% on all our preferred supplier’s products and services.
Fosse Liquitrol contact information
To receive your Allianz discount, reference ‘Allianz’ and provide your Allianz policy number when you contact Fosse Liquitrol.