Fire, health and safety advice and training
Managing your health and safety requirements is a lot easier with the right training and advice. Discover a range of solutions to protect your business and stay compliant.
Praxis42 is a consultancy specialising in occupational health, safety, fire and environment management. They have a wide range of training modules and services to help you comply with legislation and sensibly manage risk to protect your organisation, its customers, partners and employees.
Following your FREE initial telephone consultation, further services are available to your business at specially negotiated rates:
– support for any on-site requirements, developing a health and safety management system and auditing with report findings and recommendations - fees start from £495 (plus VAT) per day
– fees start from £245 (plus VAT).
– from £795 plus VAT. Appropriate for organisations with more than 10 employees and/or that have operations on other sites and operate from one location. This service is also designed for businesses that engage in higher risk activities. The Compliance Service includes:
- initial and subsequent, annual one day on-site support and audit, provided by an experienced health and safety adviser
- a detailed report of findings based on a review of existing policies and procedures
- the development of a hazard inventory and risk assessments for major hazard groups including policy drafting and approval
- health, safety and environment training review
- a package of relevant eLearning compliance training courses
- an online accident and incident reporting and management system
- newsletter and flash email updates on changes to health and safety legislation.
– from £1,650 plus VAT. Suitable for organisations who operate more complicated processing or manufacturing activities, or where health and safety management requires specialist input. Compliance+ includes all the benefits of the Compliance Service, plus:
- two additional days of consultancy with a competent health and safety practitioner, providing on-site or remote support and audit
- a tailored health and safety manual and template employee handbook
- assistance with Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR).
– a range of IOSH approved eLearning modules that can help you and your employees comply with the management and control of hazards and risks in the workplace.
The modules cover a range of subjects, including:
- manual handling awareness
- slips, trips and falls
- stress awareness for employers and managers
- health and safety training
- display screen equipment.
eLearning benefits include:
- flexible health and safety compliance training
- accurate compliance recording to keep track of who has completed what and when.
Your special offer
As an Allianz customer, you have access to:
- a FREE initial telephone consultation
- an exclusive discount on fire, health and safety services and IOSH approved training
- access to a ‘Managing Safety’ eLearning module, FREE for one year from our fire, health and safety partner, Praxis42.
Please note: prices are subject to change and may vary depending on site-specific circumstances. All prices are subject to VAT.
Praxis42 contact information
To receive your Allianz discount, reference ‘Allianz’ and provide your Allianz policy number when you contact Praxis42.
Hadleigh Enterprise Park,