Fire suppression solutions
Fire suppression solutions can help protect your business by extinguishing the fire outright, or contain it until further firefighting action can be taken.
We’ve partnered with Nobel to offer a complete service from survey through to design, installation and maintenance on the full range of fire suppression solutions. Nobel can also offer systems which can be tailored to meet the specific demands of each risk.
Nobel is an established provider of special risk fire suppression solutions, using the best available technology; they provide bespoke solutions to a vast array of clients.
The Nobel K-Series Wet Chemical System suppresses fires in cooking appliances and extraction systems where hot oil and grease present a risk of ignition. Additional cylinders, detection and suppression can be added to ensure maximum protection against the propagation of the fire.
Other products in the Nobel fire suppression range
In addition Nobel can offer the design and installation of the full complement of special risk fire suppression systems including:
– A self-contained, environmentally friendly, condensed aerosol system. It is proven to be extremely effective at protecting small process or plant hot spots such as server rooms, CNC machines, engine compartment spaces, switch gear and electrical cabinets etc. Stat-X requires no pipework or nozzles.
– These systems operate over a wide range of pressures and flows to achieve different performance levels and functions. Compared to fire sprinkler systems, Water Mist uses significantly lower volumes of water so that pipework diameters and storage capacities are greatly reduced.
– Nobel offers a comprehensive range of both inert and chemical gaseous fire suppression systems. Each system is installed to the relevant British and European standards and any guidelines that appertain to the type being used.
– The Nobel range of foam systems facilitates modular, self-contained local application systems designed to fight fires at source or the enhancement of larger deluge or sprinkler systems.
– Essentially for use where risks cannot be protected with liquid based or gaseous suppression mediums. Class D fires involving flammable metals that ignite spontaneously in the air at or below 55 °C (130 °F) such as titanium and magnesium, need specialist fire suppression agents to successfully contain and suppress a developing fire.
Your special offer
As an Allianz customer you'll receive:
- a free survey and fire risk assessment of the areas to be protected
- a variety of discounts for both single and multiple sites and discounted rates for contracts and parts, starting at 10%
- priority enquiry handling, 24 hour availability