Disaster recovery protection
Many companies cease trading after a major loss due to lack of recovery planning. Access dedicated disaster recovery services to give you piece of mind that your business can survive.
For Allianz Commercial policyholders only
This free service can be provided for eligible policyholders as part of our claims service. Please speak to your insurance broker to find out more.
First Recovery is a dedicated provider of disaster recovery services. They provide fully furnished offices as near as possible to the business premises where the damage has occurred, together with fully configured networks of PCs.
Their technicians will ensure the reconnection of email services and broadband internet access as well as arranging for the redirection of telephones.
First Recovery’s unique emergency disaster recovery service includes:
- accommodation (normally within a five mile radius of the insured premises) in any one of over 500 standby office locations around the UK complete with furniture, meeting rooms and reception facilities
- an onsite dedicated event manager along with IT technicians
- restoring of your email service
- delivery, commissioning and installation of a standby PC network - up to 12 stations
- help with reinstatement of your data
- redirection of telephone lines.
Should your premises become unfit for occupation, as an Allianz customer you’ll receive:
- emergency response in the event of an incident regardless of policy cover
- office space provided for up to 12 people including internet, email reconnection and phone redirection for a minimum of four weeks
- all services delivered within 24 hours of receiving instructions to mobilise.
First Recovery contact information
To receive your free service, contact Allianz Commercial Property Claims and provide your Allianz policy number.