Vehicle CCTV and tracking solutions
Combining on board cameras with telematics can prove a valuable addition to your fleet to help prove liability, as well as control expenses, improve driver safety and map journeys.
VUE has a range of products and services to suit your requirements. Implementing one of their solutions can assist your fleet with reducing avoidable accidents and the associated costs through proactively managing driver behaviour.
The technology will also help combat the problem of fraudulent claims and inflated injury costs in addition to providing your drivers the tools to drive safely and compliantly.
VUE offer a range of bespoke CCTV and tracking solutions, including:
Video Data Recorder (VDR) System (on board CCTV system)
- storage on SD card, hard-drive or 3G
- up to 8 cameras that can be positioned anywhere on/ in the vehicle for:
- driver/passenger monitoring
- load monitoring
- close proximity manoeuvres
- blind-spot elimination
- records time, date, GPS location, g-force and vehicle speed
- produces incident reports
- records pre-incident footage
- records after the vehicle ignition is switched off, capturing essential post-incident footage
- hidden tamper-proof unit.
VUEmatics (Cameras & Telematics)
– Up to two cameras combined with telematics which is accessible from any PC or smartphone, providing:
- video crash alerts
- live monitoring of vehicles
- harsh acceleration and braking
- speed reports
- engine idling
- fuel efficiency.
Your special offer
As an Allianz Commercial Motor or Motor Trade customer you can access the following benefits. Up to a 30% discount on VUE’s products which can:
- provide bespoke CCTV solutions to suit your requirements
- record incidents on camera, helping you to provide evidence, especially against fraudulent claims
- help your drivers become safer and more efficient
- monitor vehicle location, loads and driving behaviours
- provide a dedicated support service.