Fleet risk solutions, driver training and assessment
DriveTech, part of the AA, is a world leader in fleet risk and safety management and driver training. With over 25 years of successful experience, DriveTech has helped businesses improve driver safety, reduce fleet running costs and ensure compliance with legal obligations and duty of care responsibilities.
– enables a driver’s exposure to risk to be identified via an online risk assessment tool incorporating driving history, anticipation, observation, behaviour and knowledge. Includes up to 9 e-learning modules that are allocated based on individual results.
£9.25 + VAT per assessment
– practical driving assessments with a fully trained driving assessor, to help assess employees’ exposure to risk while driving and therefore identify appropriate individual training needs. 1.5 hours per driver, 2 drivers per half-day.
Half-day: £170 + VAT
– assesses a company’s risk profile and identifies good practice, in addition to suggesting areas for improvement.
Full day site visit: £495 + VAT
– targeted training with accredited trainers, aimed at each driver’s risk areas and vehicle type. Courses include Speed Recognition, Post-Collision and Parking and Manoeuvring. Half-day or full-day course, up to 2 delegates.
Half day: £170 + VAT
Full day: £290 + VAT
– ensures that those who drive for work have an understanding of the principles of safe driving. Various courses available, including Safe Culture, Driving in Mind and Line Managers’ Workshop. Half-day or full-day course, up to 15 delegates.
Half day: £425 + VAT
Full day: £700 + VAT
– validation of UK and foreign driving licences to determine if they are still valid and whether they have any endorsements. Includes DVLA database checks (UK) and storage of foreign licences.
£4.95 + VAT per check, or £3.95 + VAT when bundled with another service (UK)
£5.50 + VAT per check (Foreign)
– self-declaration online tool for recording of MOT, tax, insurance and vehicle information to help manage grey fleets.
£3.00 + VAT per driver, per check
– provides training and licences for drivers of large vehicles. Course covers customer service, vehicle checks, depot safety, driving abroad, first aid, and safe and secure loading.
Full day: £850 + VAT
Your special offer
DriveTech provides a wide range of driver training solutions including online risk assessments, on-road training and driver assessments and workshops. They also provide a range of consultancy and data analysis services.
We’ve secured an exclusive package of discounts for Allianz policyholders of up to 50% on a wide range of DriveTech services for fleets of all types and sizes.
To benefit from these discounts, please speak to your insurance adviser.
DriveTech contact information
To benefit from DriveTech discounts and book a course, please speak to your insurance adviser.
For full details on DriveTech’s range of services, please visit www.drivetech.co.uk.
Other motor fleet and trade suppliers: