Fleet telematics and incident analysis
Fleet operators are using telematics to make measured improvements to their fleet through managing and monitoring driver behaviour. This technology can also be used to track vehicles, plan routes, manage fuel costs, and protect your assets in the event of an incident.
We’ve partnered with Ingenium Dynamics to give you access to a solution which allows you to monitor how your employees are driving, and steers them towards a safer journey. This solution offers the following features:
- Safety Dashboard – identification of drivers that are driving out of set tolerances. This enables fleet managers to use a targeted approach rather than carrying out blanket driver training
- Live Location Dashboard – location of vehicles for asset protection and live feeds even when the engine is turned off
- League Access – a league table of drivers to show who is driving well. This allows incentive schemes to be introduced to improve engagement.
You will receive constant support such as:
- Managed and supported service for fleet managers
- Ongoing support and interaction with drivers, providing positive feedback or suggestions for training
- Multi-media training via webinar, video and multiple-driver workshops
- Easy access to individual, team and group performance dashboards, via portal or mobile phone app.
– through assessing driver behaviour, providing feedback and recommended training. This supportive approach has shown demonstrable improvements in driver behaviour and consequent reductions in accident frequency and claims cost.
– the device fitted can recognise any incident. If a third-party is involved in an accident, the circumstances leading up to the incident can be reviewed using data gathered. This can help to challenge claims and defend potentially fraudulent claims.
– indicative figures suggest that fuel economy can improve by between 5% –20%, with drivers who regularly achieve high Ingenium Dynamics scores seeing the greatest efficiencies.
– reduced fuel consumption and a reduction in CO2 emissions go hand in hand. Ingenium Dynamics can supply you with data to help meet standards such as ISO 14001, or companyspecific pledges.
– each individual journey can be flagged as either business or private. This simplifies mileage submissions for drivers, while ensuring that companies are only paying for business journeys.
– should the vehicle develop a fault the device automatically sends an alert, these alerts can be directed to the relevant recipients. Proactive fault reporting prevents breakdowns and reduces overheads.
Your special offer
As an Allianz Commercial Motor and Motor Trade customer, you have access to:
- a 15% discount (approx.) on the costs and subscription of an intelligent telematics solution from Ingenium Dynamics