Racking and shelving safety inspections
Ensuring that the racking and shelving installed in your premises are suitable and safe will not only prevent injuries, but will also help you to comply with regulations and legislation.
Our preferred supplier, Storage Equipment Safety Service Ltd (SESS), specialise in racking safety inspections and are an approved training centre for the Industry of Safety and Health (IOSH) and the Chartered Institute or Environmental Health (CIEH).
– a comprehensive safety report can help to manage the risk from warehouse racking structures. SESS’s unique methodology of risk assessment can fulfil your obligations and responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act.
– full investigation and the provision of an expert witness in legal proceedings following a structural failure.
– a consultation service to manage the risks and project manage repairs, in addition to a safety report, following an inspection.
– a one day course that will enable you/your employees to carry out basic periodic rack safety inspections, correctly log damage and spot danger signs. SEMA certificate awarded to successful delegates.
- a one day course that gives you/your employees a general awareness of damage to racking, and an understanding of how to complete minor repairs and maintenance.
Your special offer
As an Allianz customer, you can make sure that your racking and shelving installations are safe with:
- a 12.5% discount on inspections, investigations and consultations
- awareness and maintenance courses at discounted rates.
SESS contact information
To receive your Allianz discount, reference ‘Allianz’ and provide your Allianz policy number when you contact SESS.
Storage Equipment Safety Service Ltd
The National Warehouse Safety Centre
South Nelson Road
South Nelson Industrial Estate