Fire safety products and services
It is your responsibility as a business owner to make sure that employees and visitors can escape easily, quickly and safely in the event of a fire.
The Fire Protection Association (FPA) offers a full range of products and services that can help your organisation to achieve and maintain fire safety compliance such as:
- training courses
- fire safety training aids
- fire risk assessment
- specialist consultancy services
- FPA membership.
Membership is a practical and effective way to ensure that your staff understand fire safety compliance.
FPA membership includes:
- discounts on training courses, publications, fire risk assessments, fire safety signs, online learning services and Compliance Assured Fire Safety Management Review
- access to online member library, packed with advice and guidance
- free attendance at FPA networking/CPD events
- FPA CPD scheme and free recording tool
- access to e-learning services
- annual credit to spend on FPA products/services
- membership card and certificate in the company name
- fire Risk Management Journal.
NB: Corporate membership is advantageous for larger companies as it enables access for five users and a free pass to the FPA’s Fire Sector Summit.
The FPA is also pleased to offer the following products and services to Allianz customers independently of membership.
A comprehensive package for both trainer and trainee designed for you to deliver complete in-house training for staff covering a wide range of fire safety topics.
You will receive Training Information Packs at discounted member rates (at least 10% discount).
You can get an objective and competent overview of your fire safety management systems from the FPA.
From £535+ VAT, dependent on the size of your business (includes a 10% discount for all Allianz customers).
|Normal member||Allianz policyholder
Please note: prices are subject to change and may vary depending on site-specific circumstances. All prices are subject to VAT.
Your special offer
As an Allianz customer, you can conveniently access a range of fire safety products and services, including:
- discounts of 10–30% off on quality products and services
- free advice from the UK’s national fire safety organisation to help draw attention to the dangers of fire and how the potential for loss is kept to a minimum
- standard training courses or arrange bespoke courses at your premises and online.