Print, Publishing and Media
The UK is a leading publisher of newspapers and magazine titles and the print, publishing and media sector is expected to grow in revenue by 41% by 2020.
Our Print, Publishing and Media proposition is tailored to meet the unique needs of businesses within this sub-sector and offers additional covers, value added services and risk management for medium sized businesses (premiums between £5,000 – £100,000).
We will use our knowledge and experience and work with your insurance broker to address the risks that your company faces on a day-to-day basis through our tailored Print, Publishing and Media proposition in order to give you peace of mind that you are covered.
Key features of Print, Publishing and Media
- Single policy for ease of reference, as you can now package your property and casualty cover with media liability cover, for peace of mind if you need to claim
- Ability to select cover relevant to your specific risk – includes specialty covers, such as Computer (including first party cyber liability) which insures the recreation of computer media files and Financial Lines, such as Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers, ensuring you only pay for what you need
- Experienced local underwriters
- FREE sector-specific risk management guidance via our Risk Director website, including access to our in-house Print, Publishing and Media experts via our ‘Ask the Expert’ service
- Discounted services from our network of preferred suppliers
- For customers with Allianz Legal Expenses cover in place, free or discounted legal and tax advice in relation to their business via a range of online and telephone services
- FREE consultancy from data loss prevention and cyber security experts
- FREE Disaster Recovery Protection to source alternative office space, furnished with computer equipment (Macs or PCs), phones and internet connection to local networks, within 48 hours
- Efficient and experienced underwriting and claims service responding quickly when you need us the most.